Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Reflection


Reflection


This is my last entry for this semester. During 6 months here as IKMKL student, I have learnt so many things and gained new experience. Thanks to my best lecturer,  Mrs. Ardania and classmate for a wonderful moments here because has taught me well. Mrs Ardania is very nice and very patient for her students. From zero so I can speak English more accurately, all thanks to him. 

What i has learned from this semester are speech, silent letter, diphthong word and others. The most interesting and fun activity is when we must do a short story based on the picture or topic that has been given from our lecturer, Madam Ardania. I love when i got a chance to speak in English cause at the same time i can improve the way i speak English. I having so much fun with my friend when doing this activity.

Finally, actually this is the first time i doing blog. I has never done it before in my entire life. But it is fun to learn it. In blog, it not only can be use for study. I also can use it for business. One day, when i have done study at Institut Kemahiran Mara, Kuala Lumpur i want to use knowledge from my study for my future life.



my first day at IKMKL



student but not forget independence day




my friends  from Kajang Prison Officer give talk to student IKMKL



Me and my friends at Kuala Selangor Cabin Camp


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection

Reflection This is my last entry for this semester 2. During 6 months here as IKMKL student, I have learnt so many things and gained n...