Friday, November 16, 2018

Celebration Hari Raya Qurban 2018



CELEBRATION HARI RAYA QURBAN 2018

On 22 August, me and wife to go back to my hometown, Taiping Perak for Hari Raya Qurban. We decided to celebrate that day with my family. During Hari Raya Qurban, most mosque and surau have been busy preparing for the day. For muslims, the day begins with morning prayers and the slaughtering of cows and goats. The  meat is later distributed to muslims at mosques or surau. This year, my sister was donate 1 part of a cow for akikah. I was very excited to see the slaughtered process. Besides that, my mom usually prepared tradisional Malay dishes such as rendang, lemang and nasi impit. It is my family's tradition to have Raya dishes, and we like to serve them to relatives who visit us.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection

Reflection This is my last entry for this semester 2. During 6 months here as IKMKL student, I have learnt so many things and gained n...