Friday, November 16, 2018

Public Speaking

MALAYSIA NATIONAL INDEPENDENCE DAY


Today I need to do a public speaking. This is my second assessment and it consist 10% of my carry mark. Even thought I just present it front of my classmate and teacher, I still feel scared. So this my script for my speaking...what do you guys think about it... please do comment on this :

Assalamualaikum and very good morning to Our Director to IKMKL Tuan Hj Noor Zainee Shah Bin Ibrahaim, Deputy of Academic Affairs Pn. Rosnani Bt Mohd Rosdi, Deputy of Students Affairs En. Adnan Bin Jamaluddin, Head Of Department, Our English lecture Pn. Ardania Bt Ayub and all my fellow friends. Today I want to talk about Malaysia National Independence Day

Malaysia is a very unique and special country. It is located in South East Asia. The citizens are from different races and religions. So, Malaysia is called a multi-racial, multi-cultural and multi-religious country. There are three main races in this developed country such as the Malays, the Chinese and the Indians. Most of them live in Peninsular Malaysia and are government servants. Although they practice different religions, they work together and live peacefully.


The Independence Day is an annual celebration by the whole world but Malaysian names it as a Merdeka Day. All countries honour their respective independence day, celebrating it as a national holiday.

On 31st of August every year, we as Malaysians celebrate the National Day. A lot of people enjoy celebrating the National Day. We enjoy singing the National Songs, decorating our Institute IKMKL, watching the countdown concert, counting down the time to midnight and watching the parade on National Day.

I will realize that how lucky we are to live here in Malaysia. Soon, i will realize that Malaysia is not a bad country after all. We are living with peace and harmony without worrying about any serious problems. We can easily get education, food, water and shelter. 
I love my country so much. I am proud to be a Malaysian.

“This country that we love belongs to all of us”
Tun Dato' Seri Haji Abdullah Bin Haji Ahmad Badawi

Thank you for listening to my speech. I hope you learn something from this speech

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection

Reflection This is my last entry for this semester 2. During 6 months here as IKMKL student, I have learnt so many things and gained n...