Friday, November 16, 2018

National Day


Malaysians Celebrate the National Day.

On 31st of August every year, we as Malaysians celebrate the National Day. A lot of people enjoy celebrating the National Day. We enjoy singing the National Songs, watching the countdown concert, counting down the time to midnight and watching the parade on National Day.

I will realize that how lucky we are to live here in Malaysia. Soon, i will realize that Malaysia is not a bad country after all. We are living with peace and harmony without worrying about any serious problems. We can easily get education, food, water and shelter. 



I love my country so much. I am proud to be a Malaysian, because of that every 31st of August i celebrate National Day with my wife and family. This year, we celebrate  National Day at Dataran Putrajaya. This is part of the picture we took during the celebration of Independence Day.



 horse parade event


this is one of military assets

traffic police parade event




all the pictures above is a parade event  

acrobatic formation from TUDM show numbers 61 
are symbolizing independence year 61



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection

Reflection This is my last entry for this semester 2. During 6 months here as IKMKL student, I have learnt so many things and gained n...