Wednesday, July 18, 2018

All About Me...

Assalamualikum..and hi...

Hi guys... My name is Muhamad Shahril Bin Zaiman. I am creating this blog for my NUE 1022 Course. For this course I need to update my activities at IKMKL especially during my english class. For this blog it consists of 40% my carry work. For first entry I am going to tell you about myself.

I'm 32 years old and my birthday πŸŽ‚ is on 14 September 1986. I'm from Taiping Perak and i live in Kajang Selangor with my beloved wife.  My wife’s name Azuani Binti Rifin who was beautiful and cute lady😍😍😍. She works as a teacher at a secondary school in Bandar Utama Damansara 3.

   23 march 2014

I have got 3 siblings; en elder sister πŸ‘­ and a younger sister. Then i have got my mom and dad too. My dad name is Zaiman Bin Abd Rahman and my mom's name Rozmah Binti Kassim. They all live in Taiping, Perak.


Below is a picture of my wife’s family. They all live in Ketereh Kelantan. My wife’s family is not too many. She only has three siblings. She has two sister and a younger brother. I’m sorry if my sentence is incorrect..hehe..












6 comments:

Reflection

Reflection This is my last entry for this semester 2. During 6 months here as IKMKL student, I have learnt so many things and gained n...