Thursday, July 26, 2018

My Personal Info


           Assalamualaikum and hi... This is my second post sharing about myself. I'm interested in online game, action movie, bowling, fishing and riding motorcycle. My first online game in my life was 'Clash of Clans' game. I started playing that game 4 years ago and i remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing happen in the world. I played it whenever i could. I really hope that in the future i can be a champion in this game..hahaha



My favorite action movie is MARVEL's movies. I think they are the best group of superheroes on the earth. Together with my wife, we are the devoted MARVEL's fans. We have a lot of MARVEL movie collections such as The Avengers, Black Panther, Iron Man, Ant Man, Dead Pool and etc. I'm really impressed by the acting of the superheroes character. One of my favorite superhero is IRON MAN because he is a very smart person.


Other than that, I like playing bowling, fishing and riding motorcycle. I'm doing this activities with my friends, whenever i have free time. This activities are good for me because i can add  new friends as well as we can exchange ideas and opinions.

I do really hate mosquitoes especially aedes. When i see the mosquitoes, i feel so angry and be very careful at the same time because it was very dangerous. I was admitted to hospital for ten days because of dengue. It's very painful and the pain still lingered in my mind.


1 comment:

Reflection

Reflection This is my last entry for this semester 2. During 6 months here as IKMKL student, I have learnt so many things and gained n...