Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Reflection

Reflection


This is my last entry for this semester 2. During 6 months here as IKMKL student, I have learnt so many things and gained new experience. Thanks to my best lecturer,  Mrs. Ardania and classmate for a wonderful moments here because has taught me well. Mrs Ardania is very nice and very patient for her students. From zero so I can speak English more accurately, all thanks to him. 

What i has learned from this semester are Job Hunting, How to Answer Interview Questions,  Visume, Accident at Workplace, PPE and Hazards. The most interesting and fun activity is when we must do a presentation about Accident at Workplace that has been given from our lecturer, Madam Ardania. I love when i got a chance to speak in English cause at the same time i can improve the way i speak English. I having so much fun with my friend when doing this activity.

Finally, actually this is the second time i doing blog and maybe it is my last blog i do because it is very hard to me to do. Last but not least, I want to thank Madam Ardania for being a great teacher and understanding me in my english problems. I will always remember that I can do anything in life if I set my mind to it, and I will succeed.


i'm ready to job interview with my friends

blood donation at hall Ikmkl



talk by Mufti Wilayah Persekutuan

day of student excellence awards

activities week


1 comment:

Reflection

Reflection This is my last entry for this semester 2. During 6 months here as IKMKL student, I have learnt so many things and gained n...